Hale Mahina Retreat
TRUTH seekers, soul divers, deep feelers, and
the beauties who ain’t afraid to move!
September 9-15th, 2018
move. practice. dance. manifest. connect. heal. nourish.
What if you were to leave everything at the door (I’m talking cell phones, makeup, heartbreak) and truly drop into your body?
If you were to indulge in your deep feelings, open your vulnerable heart, and dance with your beautiful soul.
If you allowed yourself to experience the wisdom that lies there.
Give yourself a break from the daily grind. Pause, drop in and experience your true self. Do you know what she looks like? What she really feels? How she experiences her senses?
Imagine gifting yourself the time and presence to connect with the Divine. Moving beyond logic to access a deep intuition that goes further than your thinking could ever take you. Dancing with your inner child and freeing up space in your body for your passions, desires and dreams. Letting go of your past and fear and building a new foundation for your creativity and expression in this life.
On this retreat, you will experience just that.
I am Jill Pollard and I will be guiding you.
I'm a psychic, intuitive healer, life coach, and facilitator of the Gatherer Kauai.
My mission is for every woman to know her worth. I guide women back into their bodies through meditation, energy work, dance and breathing. I teach that every woman has a unique truth and I guide them into that space of deep knowing. I am committed to my own self work because I know the importance of self-care, feeling your feelings and deeply loving each and every part of yourself so that the soul can live out it’s mission and passion. Through one-on-one work, workshops and gatherings, I empower women to look within. I strongly believe that every woman is her own best healer, but at times needs guidance and space to do the work. Creating that sacred space is my gift and passion. And that is why I am delivering you this gift of a week long immersion with me.
WHO IS THIS RETREAT FOR?
- This gathering is for you if you’re ready to dive deep and get to know your mind, body and soul
- You need to slow down, recenter and find YOUR answers to life’s biggest questions
- You are drawn to self help and know you have so much to learn about your intuition, breaking out of fear, letting go of old patterns/trauma, and connecting to the Universe and trusting.
- You want to live a life with more intention and spirituality
- You want greater self esteem and deeper love for yourself
- You relish long chats with other women that bring out laughter, joy and tears
- You love dancing and moving your body and are unafraid to try new things (even if you aren’t sure about this movement ritual part, you’re still willing to trust and try!)
- You appreciate a curated, lovely experience to deeply nourish you like the goddess you are
This is NOT for you if:
- You just want a tropical vacation to sip Mai Tais and get sunburnt
- You want a guided tour of Kauai (though we will be seeing parts of the island, our focus is on you, not seeing every tourist site--so maybe plan a few days before or after the retreat for exploring)
- You're not willing to break up with your phone for 5 days
- You want ME to answer your life’s questions
- You’re afraid of inner work and understanding your own thinking, patterns and beliefs
- You’re too embarrassed to dance, shake, jump and express yourself
- You don’t like change & want the same life you have always had
- 5 days and 6 nights at Hale Mahina, House of the Moon--a stunning oceanfront haven with a private pool and quiet beach
- Daily self-love practices and rituals
- Morning workshops that provide tools to empower you in your life going forward to make lasting change
- Deep connection and newfound friendships with other women
- 1:1 Empowerment/boudoir portrait session with Janette Casolary
- Surf lessons with a pro surfer
- All in-house meals: luxe, tropical vegetarian fare including fresh pressed juices, salads, Buddha bowls, raw desserts and other delights
- Lomi Lomi deep healing massage
- Visit to a waterfall
- Plenty of time and space to rest and enjoy beautiful Kauai
More surprises to come!
The next chapter of your life is just beginning and I’m ready to help facilitate the change and emotional release you’re craving so you can feel lighter.
The emotional/spiritual goodie bag you will walk away with will be filled with tools that will leave you more equipped to navigate life’s challenges.
Are you ready to feel brighter, grounded, energized, and full of love for yourself?
Free of judgement and overflowing with knowledge--so you can forage forward with sparkling clarity.
Lush x luxury
YOU ARE WORTHY RIGHT NOW. Just as you are.
RETREAT. RECONNECT. REALIGN. REIGNITE.
Registration has closed. My next retreat will be in 2019. Check back for details.
Use the email form below to ask questions. Space is limited! This is an intimate experience.
Meet our team:
Debra is our private chef and a total food connoisseur. She infuses love, energy and beauty in all she creates. @tutu_raw_kauai
Janette is a badass boss babe with an eye for the beauty in all people. She's a self-employed goddess who lives to empower women. @janettecasolary
When is check-in/check-out?
Check-in anytime on Sunday September 9th after 4pm.
Check-out by 11am on Saturday September 15th.
What airport do I fly into and how far is the airport from Hale Mahina?
You will be flying into LIH (Lihue) Airport. It’s about a 25-30 minute drive to the retreat. Hale Mahina is located in Anahola. Airport transportation can be arranged, email for more details.
Can you accommodate my dietary restrictions?
MOST LIKELY! We are eating a vegetarian based diet. Basic restrictions like gluten free or dairy free can be easily accommodated. If you have strong dietary reactions or severe allergies, please email me first and we can discuss the menu.
What will the weather be like?
Kauai is unpredictable but September is usually a sunny and summer-like month! High 80s during the day, 70s at night. We usually have light rainfall but it keeps the island green and lush! And tropical rain can be so refreshing.
Can I get internet connection and good service on my devices?
The focus of the Hale Mahina Retreat is to step away from our phones and digital reality and drop into our bodies. We will be leaving our phones at the door and going media free for the week. We will have a landline for emergency contact. Social media detoxes are so good for the soul--we ask that you respect this policy. Regular cameras are ok. At the end of the week, you will get your phone back for photos, exchanging emails/numbers, flight info, and IG action!
What will my room accommodations be like?
Rooms will be shared, but comfortable. Three rooms have king beds, and one room has two twin beds. There are plenty of bathrooms and each room has both indoor and outdoor showers. Each room is luxurious, indulgent and beautiful. I will make every effort to accommodate any needs regarding sharing a room (please email me with any concerns).
If you have specific questions or need more information please use the email form above to reach out. I'd love to connect with you!