Full Moon Gatherings
The next Full Moon Gathering is November 3, 2017 at 6:30pm. FREE EVENT.
It’s candles, sisterhood and intention. It's Sacred. it's Free.
My full moon gathering is a way to commune together and make room for what you desire in your life. It’s taking action to clear out the old and move forward with accountability and trust.
It’s a sacred circle of sharing and love.
A Full Moon Gathering is a way to give yourself the time you’ve been desiring to be with YOU. To tune in again and remember who you are and why you are here.
At a full moon gathering we:
- bring a snack to share while we visit and unwind from the week
- as the sun sets, we gather on my porch under the moon in a circle
- we settle in by lighting a candle and quieting our bodies
- we breathe and center, connecting to the energy of the moon
- I guide you through a Full Moon Meditation that is specific for that month
- we write, let go and reset
- we commune and share in sacred space
This a free event for sisters living or visiting on Kauai.